Monday, January 30, 2012

Like there's no-one listening



Posting this song is inspired by my wonderfully sing-y flatmate. It's not way of the singing that is wonderful but the fact of the singing. It's the enthusiasm and gleeful disregard for any prior versions of the song.

He was shouting/singing something the other day that I thought I recognised from long ago. Turns out it wasn't at all what he was singing, but he did helpfully remind me of that 'long ago' singer's name, Mika. I'd only heard of him when some tweeny guests were staying at mum's one summer and had his CD on repeat. It's a feelgood summer kinda music. It goes well with a swimming pool and iceblocks.

As I'm supposed to be studying French today, here is the song, 'Grace Kelly' in French.







No comments:

Post a Comment